ASOS Magazine: November 2011: Isabel Lucas


November 2011 issue of ASOS Magazine featuring cover star, ISABEL LUCAS, the 26-year-old Australian actress was shot exclusively by ASOS in Laurel Canyon, CA and shot by photographer Jason Nocito. Isabel has starred in films like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Daybreakers, The Pacific mini-series and the upcoming Immortals premiering Nov with Kellan Lutz and Freida Pinto. Isabel wears a Jonathan Saunders bird print jersey maxi dress with ASOS lace & mesh sleeve top, ASOS premium gold pyrite ring, ASOS two vintage style watches on the cover.

Feature and Behind-The-Scenes footage is live now: www.ASOS.com/magazine



On how she found her style:
“I never really paid much attention to fashion growing up. It’s really just colours or the way that things are woven. It’s individual vintage pieces I love, but then when Chanel sends you a beautiful skirt, that’s special too.”


On what she’s learnt from Hollywood:
“I like playing smaller characters in films. It’s been feeling right not to have all the weight on me to carry it. That will come along when it makes sense. On a film I did called Daybreakers, I would go on the set and spend hours watching Sam Neill and Willem Dafoe.”


On how acting has brought her out her shell:
“I was shy when I was young, and I wouldn’t have had the guts to go after it myself. But then I did acting courses for a year and Home and Away was my first audition. I remember being overwhelmed by the fact people would even see me for an audition. I got booked and it was a big shift. Suddenly I was 18 and moving to Sydney. Acting has helped me come out of my shell. I always thought I was too sensitive, but now I know I can channel that for work.”


On writing:
“Angus (her boyfriend, the singer, Angus Stone) is a beautiful writer and that inspires me. I’ve been writing diaries since I was six. Sometimes it’s to get clarity on a certain issue, or to never forget something that I want to savour… Maybe it’s my form of therapy.”

Comments

Disclaimer

☝︎

Smile Blog does not claim ownership of any image/ content displayed. All articles are the personal opinions of The Smile Blog. Any external image/ content used will be credited accordingly. If you're the owner of the image/ content, and want it to be removed, we will gladly do so or have not credited you properly. Contact us

FTC: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click links and make purchases via affiliate programs we are apart of.

This site uses COOKIES to deliver its services. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Learn more



Reader's Favourites